<$BlogRSDURL$>

The diary of a Saudi man, currently living in the United Kingdom, where the Religious Police no longer trouble him for the moment.

In Memory of the lives of 15 Makkah Schoolgirls, lost when their school burnt down on Monday, 11th March, 2002. The Religious Police would not allow them to leave the building, nor allow the Firemen to enter.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

You've got mail... 

...and I've had a real usurge of it in the last few days. I want to say Thank You to everyone who has written with their thanks and their comments and their own insights. I've had two or three repeated questions that I will attempt to address in an FAQ in the next few days. In one or two cases, however, I've had a very detailed list of questions that took me back to that chilling day when I faced my first Final exam paper at college! Please don't think me rude, if we met on a plane somewhere I'd be very happy to have a long discussion, but I do have a day job, and a family, and a blog. Maybe we'll cover the points you raise in the weeks to come.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?